Many small business owners may be somewhat hesitant when it comes to taking the plunge and hiring a virtual assistant. They may be worried that it will be difficult to really "communicate" with the outsourcer and they may feel that they will not be essentially “in control.” However, technology today has presented us with a wide variety of different options and ways to keep in touch and there really is nothing standing in the way of the development of a fruitful relationship between both parties.
1. How To Collaborate On Projects Over The Internet With Project Management (511 words)
2. How To Collaborate On Documents Over The Internet (509 words)
3. How To Manage Email Over The Internet (514 words)
4. How To Share Files Over The Internet (510 words)
5. How To Share Passwords Over The Internet (511 words)
6. How To Provide Training And Instructions Over The Internet (506 words)
7. How To Talk For Free Over The Internet (523 words)
8. How To Share Your Desktop Screen Over The Internet (505 words)
9. How To Organise Your Contacts Over The Internet (505 words)
10. How To See Your Virtual Assistant Over The Internet (507 words)
Within 24 hours from the time the payment is processed you will receive an invoice via email from Virtual Miss Friday (VMF Ltd). In the invoice will be a link to directly download the file to your computer.
The file is a single text file (.txt) which contains all of the articles.
These articles are written in UK English.
This pack is available free of charge during March 2012 to exclusive members of "The VA Passport". Click here for further details >>